Please be a part of our annual celebration!
Sunday, Jan 27th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Open House – Students wear full uniform and check in with their classroom teacher receive free dress on Monday, Jan 28th
Sunday, Jan 27th 11:00 am Catholic Schools Week Mass – Students wear full uniform
Monday, Jan 28th Parent/Volunteer Appreciation Day
Tuesday, Jan 29th Staff Appreciation Day
Wednesday, Jan 30th 7:00 pm Winter Concert in the church
Thursday, Jan 31st Special Persons’ Day & All-School Mass – Guests visit students from 8:30 to 11:15 am. Events include 9:15 am Mass, then to the School Hall or Walmesley Center for light refreshments and conversation. Students wear full uniform. Click here for details about Special Persons’ Day
Friday, Feb 1st Student Appreciation Day – Pajama/OLG Spirit Day
What you can do to help:
- Assist your child in inviting a Special Person on Thursday, Jan 31st. Notify your teacher as soon as possible if you would like us to provide a special person.
- Encourage new families to attend the Open House Sunday, Jan 27th. Remind any families you refer to write your name on their OLG application and you may qualify for a tuition credit next year! Find out more about our Referral Program
- Bring your family to Mass and Open House on Sunday Jan 27th 11:00am. Students wear full uniform and check in with your classroom teacher to receive free dress Monday, Jan 28th.
- Watch for opportunities from your Classroom Rep to earn commitment hours at Open House
- Sign up to help on Special Persons’ Day. Earn double commitment hours!
- Provide the school office with the following items by Wednesday, Jan 30th
- Grades K-2nd – one package bite-sized baked goods
- Grades 3rd-5th – one bunch/package of grapes, strawberries or bananas
- Grades 6th-8th – one package of 8-10 juice boxes
Questions? Please contact the Shelley, Laura, or Carrie at the school office 206-935-0651