On this page, current school families with children attending Fourth Grade, can find all relevant and current information specific to this classroom.
Meet your Classroom PO Volunteers:
Stay tuned to meet our 2023/2024 Classroom Volunteers! Interested to participate? Find out more HERE!
From your Class’ Homeroom Teacher:
- Classroom News: This website is not updated regularly, so you will only find information that fits the “big picture” for 4th Grade. If you’d like to see specific things that we have been doing in our classroom, please sign up for Class Dojo. Detailed information about assignments can be found on our Google Classroom page and in my weekly newsletters.
- Expectations for Writing:
- If you are not finished with your writing assignments for the week, you will use Friday to catch up, including “Fun Friday” time if needed.
- Forgot your writing at home? You will need to work on it online in class, using the digital packet found on Google Classroom
- If you need to redo your writing for a specific lesson, complete that first before moving on to the next lesson. They all build off each other!
- Volunteering: Interested in volunteering for 4th Grade? Sign up here!
- Questions? Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns! 🙂 You can email me at email@example.com
Current Daily Schedule: Below, you can see a concise view of what our week looks like. Although we try to stick to our schedule, sometimes I have to move non-specialist classes around to accommodate any projects or special events.