Welcome to OLG’s Middle School Math Program
The mathematics program in Grades 6-8 uses a variety of print and online resources aligned to the Common Core Standards. This includes the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practice. These Practices are:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
- Model with mathematics
- Use appropriate tools strategically
- Attend to precision
- Look for and make sense of structure
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
More details regarding each grade level can by found in the Syllabus link on each class page.