> Use the Math Test Correction Protocol to correct your test mistakes.
Tuesday, February 12th:
Follow the steps in order. Complete each step before moving to the next. Click on the blue links to direct you to specific content.
- Watch this warm-up video to review how to calculate the area of rectangles and triangles.
- Watch this video and this video to review quadrilateral classifications.
- Practice identifying quadrilaterals in a round of this game.
- Click the khan academy link to practice classifying polygons and calculating area of squares, rectangles, and triangles. I have assigned you 5 lessons to complete. Complete each assignment with a score of 75% or higher.
- If you complete steps 1-4 and would like more math practice, you may play math games from the Math Games link on my website.