DON’T FORGET……. Post your pictures or videos on OLG Facebook page, Field Day Event.
Let’s see your event choices!
NATIONAL FIELD DAY OPENING CEREMONY!
Watch the Field Day Opening Torch Run!!
MAY 1st FIELD DAY UPDATE
Families, here’s how to participate in Friday’s OPEN National Field Day:
Step 1: Practice the events using the included practice plans and event cards.
Video demonstrations are available at www.OPENPhysEd.org/fielddayvideos
Step 2: Use the Complete Equipment List to be sure all equipment is gathered.
Note: Most equipment can be found around the house. If you cannot go out and purchase something on the list, just skip the event, makeup your own event or do a P.E. game or relay.
Step 3: Watch the OPENing Ceremony on Thursday, May 7th at 4:30pm (7:30pm Eastern).
Tune in at www.OPENPhysEd.org/fielddayopening
Step 4: Participate with the world any time on May 8th
- Post the action via social media using #NationalFieldDay and tagging @OLGSchoolSeattle & @OPENPhysEd.
- Download and print your certificate of participation from OPENPhysEd.org/fielddaychamp
FIELD DAY 2020
Here’s how it will work:
- Our school is registered as a participant in this event. Families can choose to register as well, but it’s not a requirement www.openphysed.org/nationalfieldday.
- Your family can choose a minimum of 4 events to complete on Field Day. Click here for West Coast Events. However, you may complete as many events as you’d like.
- Additional choices and suggestions for events are posted on the P.E. web page (Lessons April 27th – May 1st).
- From May 3 thru 7, you can follow on FB/Instagram #NationalFieldDay and watch the Field Day Torch travel across the country in preparation for the main event.
- On May 8, our entire school will participate in events, share photos and videos, and participate nationally on social media using #NationalFieldDay if you choose to do so.