Our annual celebration is here! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!
Check-out our school video here!
Sunday, Jan. 28th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Open House. Students wear full uniform.
Sunday, Jan. 28th 11:00 am Catholic Schools Week Mass. Students wear full uniform.
Monday, Jan. 29th Parent/Volunteer Appreciation Day
Tuesday, Jan. 30th Staff/Teacher Appreciation Day
Wednesday, Jan. 31st 7:00 pm Winter Concert in the church (doors to school and church open at 6:30 pm). Band members are asked to arrive in the Parish Hall promptly at 6:30 PM.
Thursday, Feb. 1st – Special Persons’ Day:
Students wear full uniform.
Guests join us from 8:30 am to 11:15 am
9:15 am Mass
Brunch following (School Hall and Walmesley Center)
CLICK HERE for details about Special Persons’ Day
Friday, Feb. 2nd – Student Appreciation Day. Pajama Day – get cozy and wear pajamas!
What you can do to help
- Assist your child in inviting a Special Person on Thursday, Feb. 1st. (Use the postcard provided in the FCE). Return the Special Persons’ Day Form to the school by Wednesday, Jan. 17th
- Encourage new families to attend the Open House Sunday, Jan. 28th. Find out more about our New Family Referral Program.
- Sign up to help on Special Persons’ Day. Earn double commitment hours!
- Look for opportunities from your Classroom Rep to earn Commitment Hours.
- Bring these items to the school Jan. 30th – Jan. 31st (for Special Person’s Day)
- K – 2nd grades – one package of 8-10 juice boxes to the classroom
- 3rd – 5th grades – one bunch/package grapes, strawberries or blueberries to the school office
- 6th – 8th grades – one package muffins or similar bite-sized baked goods to the school office