Collect Box Tops for Education and earn money for our school!
The Box Tops for Education Program is changing the way we can earn cash for our school. Participating brands have begun to change their packaging from the traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops label. We will continue to earn cash for all clipped Box Tops until the expiration date printed on the label.
PLUS, earn digitally by scanning your receipt containing participating products.
Ideally, we can “double dip” during the packaging transition by clipping traditional box tops AND scanning store receipts containing participating products. Watch a video to learn more, or contact Erin Pedras with questions.
If you see this logo on a product, Clip and Submit!
1. Clip labels from Participating Box Tops Products
2. Submit labels in the school office or in the church library. Or, send them to school with your child.
Tips on Clipping Labels
- The months of October and February are our submission deadlines for the year. Submit anytime, but clean out your stashes in those months.
- Trim on the dotted line. A good way to keep the kids busy!
- Submit labels in envelopes, or baggies, or rubber bands, whatever is handy.
- Don’t forget to check office supplies, Ziploc, Hefty, and Kleenex boxes.
- Ask your family and friends too!
- Save on participating products: find coupons at BTFE.com
- Download the Box Top Bonus App and earn extra credit for our school.
Thank you! Your past donations have purchased library books and recess equipment for our students. We appreciate your time and participation!
Questions? Contact Erin Pedras