Collect Box Tops for Education and earn money for our school!
Clip and Submit!
1. Clip labels from Participating Box Tops Products
2. Submit labels in the school office or in the Campbell’s soup can located in the church library. Or, send them to school with your child.
Tips on Clipping Labels
- The months of October and February are our submission deadlines for the year. Submit anytime, but clean out your stashes in those months.
- Trim on the dotted line. A good way to keep the kids busy!
- Submit labels in envelopes, or baggies, or rubber bands, whatever is handy.
- Don’t forget to check office supplies, Ziploc, Hefty, and Kleenex boxes.
- Ask your family and friends too!
- Save on participating products: find coupons at BTFE.com
- Download the Box Top Bonus App and earn extra credit for our school.
- Enter Go-Gurt Sweepstakes by September 15, 2017 to win bonus points for our school.
Campbell Labels for Education ends January 2, 2018
Unfortunately, Campbell is ending the Labels for Education program. Final date to accept UPCs is January 2, 2018. All UPCs with the Labels for Education logo (as pictured below) must be mailed and postmarked by 1/2/18 for acceptance. Please submit Labels for Education UPC’s to the school office ASAP.
Thank you! Your past donations have purchased library books and recess equipment for our students. We appreciate your time and participation!
Questions? Contact Erin Pedras