Collect Box Tops for Education and earn money for our school!
Clip and Submit!
1. Clip labels from Participating Box Tops Products
2. Submit labels in the school office or in the Campbell’s soup can located in the church library. Or, send them to school with your child.
Tips on Clipping Labels
- The months of October and February are our submission deadlines for the year. Submit anytime, but clean out your stashes in those months.
- Trim on the dotted line. A good way to keep the kids busy!
- Submit labels in envelopes, or baggies, or rubber bands, whatever is handy.
- Don’t forget to check office supplies, Ziploc, Hefty, and Kleenex boxes.
- Ask your family and friends too!
- Save on participating products: Find coupons at BTFE.com
- Download the Box Tops Bonus App and earn more
Campbell Labels for Education Update
Unfortunately, Campbell is ending the Labels for Education program. However Campbell will continue to accept UPCs with the Labels for Education logo only until further notice, at least through August 1, 2017. If UPC does not have the education logo next to it as pictured below, it will not be accepted.
Thank you! Your past donations have purchased library books and recess equipment for our students. We appreciate your time and participation!
Questions? Contact Laura Wong.