We’re delighted that you are interested in learning about Our Lady of Guadalupe School! Please find our admissions documents below. We’d love to show you our school in action. Contact us to schedule a tour or a class visit: (206) 935-0651
Step 1) Application for new students
A completed application, $50 fee, and input/transcript form will hold a spot for our upcoming school year.
- Pay $50 Application Fee online, or by check (non-refundable)
- Preschool & Pre-K Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Kindergarten Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Transcript Request Authorization Form (application supplement for transferring students in grades 1 – 8)
For questions on our admission policies, please see our Family Handbook, page 10 Admissions Policies
Step 2) Registration for newly accepted students
After receiving acceptance of your admission, the following steps need to be completed to be fully registered:
- Complete online registration: you will be sent a link upon acceptance
- Pay Registration Fees:
- Set up a FACTS account
- Confirmation of Parishioner Status for In-Parish Tuition Rate (K-8). (This form is necessary to complete each year for the in-parish tuition rate for incoming K-8. Complete forms go to the Parish Office (Email here, or drop off Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30, or mail slot 24×7).
- New students also need to submit a copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, & Certificate of Immunization (CIS)
- Early Learning Center (ELC) – Preschool/Pre-K students must fill out a ELC Student Profile
Step 3) Summer Notices and Additional Paperwork
Monthly tuition payments begin July 5th through FACTS. Additional summer packet of information such as school supplies, technology and family handbook sign-off forms, and milk order form will be sent out to registered families and posted on the parent documents portion of our webpage as they come available.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.