We’re delighted that you are interested in learning about Our Lady of Guadalupe School! Please find our admissions documents below. We’d love to show your our school in action. Contact us to schedule a tour or a class visit: (206) 935-0651
Step 1) Application for new students
Completed Application, $50 fee, and input/transcript received will hold your spot for our upcoming school year (2019-20). Please contact the school office if you are applying for current year (2018-19). Currently we are have waitlists in our 2018-19 Pre-K , 3rd, and 5th Grade classes.
- Preschool & Pre-K Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Kindergarten Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Transcript Request Authorization Form (application supplement for transferring students in grades 1 – 8)
For questions on our admission policies, please see our Family Handbook, page 10 Admissions Policies
Step 2) Registration for current & newly accepted students.
Registration for 2018-19 is now open. Registration for 2019-2020 school year will open soon. After receiving notice of admission, the following steps all need to be completed to be fully registered:
- Complete Registration! (follow link emailed to you upon acceptance)
- Sign and completely update your child’s Student Profile
- Verify your FACTS account is setup
- Pay Registration Fees (details below, 2019-2020 school year tuition will be published soon):
Step 3) Summer Notices and Additional Paperwork.
Monthly tuition payments begin July 5th through FACTS. Additional summer packet of information such as school supplies, technology and family handbook sign-off forms, and milk order form will be sent out to registered families and posted on the parent documents portion of our webpage as they come available.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.