We’re delighted that you are interested in learning about Our Lady of Guadalupe School! Please find our admissions documents below. We’d love to show your our school in action. Contact us to schedule a tour or a class visit: (206) 935-0651
Step 1) Application for new students
Completed Application, $50 fee, and input/transcript received will hold your spot, currently we are forming waitlist for Pre-K and 3rd Grade next year!)
- 2018-2019 Application (current year Application)
- Preschool & Pre-K Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Kindergarten Parent Input Form (application supplement)
- Transcript Request Authorization Form (application supplement for transferring students in grades 1 – 8)
For questions on our admission policies, please see our Family Handbook, page 10 Admissions Policies
Step 2) Registration for current & newly accepted students.
Registration for 2018-19 is now open. After receiving notice of admission, the following steps all need to be completed to be fully registered:
- Complete Online Registration!
- Sign and completely update your child’s Student Profile
- Pay Registration Fees (details below):
Step 3) Summer Notices and Additional Paperwork.
Monthly tuition payments begin July 5th through FACTS. Additional summer packet of information such as school supplies, technology and family handbook sign-off forms, and milk order form will be sent out to registered families and posted on this webpage as they come available.