Grades K-8 have two tuition rates: a lower rate for families who are in parish and contributing members of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, and a higher rate for families who are out of parish. Details about rates of tuition are in our registration policy or tuition summary
SchoolAdmin is our enrollment/tuition payment system. Tuition payments for the 2023-2024 school year begin July 5, 2023 and monthly payments will continue on the 5th to June 2024. Tuition payments can also be made annually (Aug 5) or semi-annually (July 5 & Jan 5).
- Transaction fees? That depends on your choice of payment method:
- Debit/Credit cards have a 3% transaction fee.
- ACH withdrawals from checking/savings accounts have zero transaction fee.
- To change your financial account in SchoolAdmin, within the Billing Management tab, click the blue button Enroll in AutoPay along the upper right side.
- Want to Share Access to your billing account? Within the Billing Management tab, click the green button Add Additional Contact along the right side. More important information about Shared Access here
- Time for TAXes? Access documents/annual summaries within the Billing Management tab and to the right of “View Statement” there will be another button called “Tax Statement”,
For assistance using SchoolAdmin, click here, or contact the school office.
Financial Assistance / Tuition Assistance
Our Lady of Guadalupe School is committed to providing access to students from all socio-economic backgrounds. If tuition assistance is needed, Our Lady of Guadalupe has extensive need-based awards for grades K-8. (No financial assistance available for PreSchool/PreK).
Families must apply each year through the FACTs Grant & Aid portal to qualify for both OLG tuition assistance as well as Fulcrum award—all awards are made based on financial need. Typically, financial applications are due by early January. Re-enrolling families need to apply each year. Students in K-8, it’s not too late to apply, although we may have limited resources available after March.
Apply for Financial Aid
- The Fulcrum Tuition Assistance Grants program is designed for families and students currently enrolled or applying for the next school year in any Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Seattle (Applications accepted Oct 1 thru Dec 31 for following year). Apply thru FACTs Grant & Aid
- OLG Tuition Assistance is funded primarily by our fabulous donors to our Annual School Fund. OLG aid is awarded to families in order to make our school programs accessible and is also entirely need-based. As our mission states, “We face this as a sacramental community united and empowered by the Holy Spirit.” Apply thru FACTs Grant & Aid portal; if Fulcrum application is closed, acknowledge and continue application.
For full consideration of aide for the following year, please apply by the end of December. For newly admitted students, the financial aid applications are due March 1st for OLG full aide consideration. After these dates, aid for the following school year may be limited. Read more here for Tuition Assistance FAQs
FACTS Tuition System Retired Summer 2022
The 2021-2022 school year was the last year we used FACTS Management for tuition/fee payments. We continue to use FACTS Grant & Aide portal for assistance applications. Beginning Juuly 2022 then SchoolAdmin replaces FACTS for tuition/fee management.
- 2022 (Jan-Jun) Tax Documents – How to print TAX documents from FACTS
- SchoolAdmin Help
- FACTS Grant Aid Help (866) 315-9262 (M-Th 6:30am – 6:00 pm; Fri 6:30 am – 4:00 pm)
- FACTS Customer Service (866) 441-4637 (M-Th 5:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, Friday 5:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- School staff (206) 935-0651 (School day hours, typically M-F 7:30 am – 4:00 pm), or email: