FACTS Management is the nation’s leading tuition payment plan provide for private and faith-based schools. FACTS allows families to budget their tuition, making private school much more accessible and affordable. The process is simple, convenient, and secure. FACTS: Fast Automated Cash Transfer
- FACTS link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4C84N
- FACTS Overview
- Step by Step How to Create a FACTS Account (for new families whose child has been accepted)
- How to print TAX documents from FACTS
- Tips to Avoid Late Fees in FACTS
- What are Incidental Expenses?
- Due to banking regulations, changes to financial accounts and payment adjustments must be made at least 5 business days prior to the automatic payment date in order to affect the upcoming payment. If you need to delay a tuition payment, FACTS scheduled payments can be delayed in one of two ways. Be sure to plan ahead at least 5 business days before your scheduled payment date.
- Option 1: Contact FACTS. Within FACTS, you can delay scheduled payments yourself (there is a limit of 3 times per school year). The advantage is that this option is available 24/7. You will need to request the change 5 business days before the scheduled due date. From your FACTS account, click View Details. Under the Schedule tab, there will be a link Change Payment Date and you can delay your next payment about 7 business days. Or, call FACTS at 1-866-441-4637 to delay the payment.
- Option 2: Contact the School Office. Contact Laura Wong or Anton Kramer. The school has the ability to change the scheduled payments 3 business days before the scheduled due date. If you feel you need a longer term adjustment than just this once, then we will likely want to schedule an appointment to make sure we have all the right considerations in place and can re-arrange the payment schedule to match.
- You have the option to sign up to Auto Pay incidental expenses (EDC, field trips, etc). We strongly encourage you to sign up for Auto Pay. To enroll in Auto Pay for incidental invoices, log in to FACTS, and choose the Action button next to Incidental Expenses then Enroll in Auto Pay. (Incidental expenses are NOT automatically withdrawn from your financial account (like tuition) unless you sign up for Auto Pay. You will need to initiate payment for incidental expenses if you have not signed up for Auto Pay).
- Please note that FACTS updated its policy for annual and semi-annual payment plans so that families that initially select the full pay option, but end up having additional tuition payments throughout the year, will need to be placed on another plan option to ensure proper enrollment fees are assessed for the number of payments processed by FACTS.
- COVID-19 Impacts:
- FACTS Customer service remains open, but hours may be limited.
- FACTS asks that you contact the school (Laura Wong or Anton Kramer) for any payment adjustment requests due to a higher volume of requests at FACTS.
- OLG understands many families in our community are experiencing financial challenges. We want to support families as much as possible. Please see the newsletter from March 27th for details
- FACTS Customer Service (866) 441-4637 (M-F 6:00 am – 8:00 pm PST. Plus Saturday 6:30 am – 1:00 pm (limited service))
- FACTS Grant Aid Help (866) 315-9262 (M-Th 6:30am – 6:00 pm; Fri 6:30 am – 4:00 pm)
- School staff (206) 935-0651 (School day hours, typically M-F 7:00 am – 4:00 pm), or email: