2022-2023 School Year
SchoolAdmin is our enrollment/tuition payment system starting the 2022-2023 school year. Upon acceptance, you will receive an email to create your family’s portal in SchoolAdmin (from <info+guadalupe-school@
Keep your SchoolAdmin account information handy!
- Debit/credit cards have a 3% transaction fee. Withdrawals from checking/savings accounts have zero transaction fees. To change your financial account in SchoolAdmin, within the Billing Management tab, click the blue button Enroll in AutoPay along the upper right side.
- How to Share Access to your billing account: Within the Billing Management tab, click the green button Add Additional Contact along the right side. More important information about Shared Access here
- How to access TAX documents: Within the Billing Management tab and to the right of “View Statement” there will be another button called “Tax Statement”,
- For assistance using SchoolAdmin, click here, or contact the school office (summer hours by appointment. Back in the office Aug 8th).
We continue to use the FACTS Grant & Aid for families who apply for financial assistance each year. Typically, financial applications are due by early January. For newly admitted students, the financial aid applications are due March 1st.
2021-2022 School Year
The 2021-2022 school year is the last year we will use FACTS Management for tuition/fee payments. (However, we will continue to use the FACTS Management system for financial assistance applications each year). SchoolAdmin will replace FACTS for tuition/fee management starting the 2022-2023 school year.
- Ensure any remaining 2021-2022 balances in FACTS are paid.
- 2022 Tax Documents – run your 2022 tax documentation now!
- The FACTS online portal will no longer be available after July 2022 – save any documentation you may require from FACTS to your files now.
- How to print TAX documents from FACTS
- Incidental expenses (EDC, field trips, etc) are NOT automatically withdrawn from your financial account (like tuition) unless you sign up for AutoPay. You will need to initiate payment for incidental expenses if you have NOT signed up for AutoPay.
- Can I delay an upcoming payment? — Due to banking regulations, changes to financial accounts and payment adjustments must be made at least 5 business days prior to the automatic payment date in order to affect the upcoming payment. Contact Laura Wong or Anton Kramer.
- FACTS Customer Service (866) 441-4637 (M-Th 5:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, Friday 5:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- FACTS Grant Aid Help (866) 315-9262 (M-Th 6:30am – 6:00 pm; Fri 6:30 am – 4:00 pm)
- SchoolAdmin Help
- School staff (206) 935-0651 (School day hours, typically M-F 7:30 am – 4:00 pm), or email: