Grades K-8 have two tuition rates: a lower rate for families who are in parish and contributing members of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, and a higher rate for families who are out of parish. Details about rates of tuition are in our registration policy.
Finalsite (formerly SchoolAdmin)
Finalsite is our enrollment/tuition payment system. (SchoolAdmin has changed their name to Finalsite). Tuition payments for the 2023-2024 school year begin July 5, 2023 and monthly payments will continue on the 5th to June 2024. Tuition payments can also be made annually (Aug 5) or semi-annually (July 5 & Jan 5). The same payment plan is available for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Transaction fees? That depends on your choice of payment method:
- Debit/Credit cards have a 3% transaction fee.
- ACH withdrawals from checking/savings accounts have zero transaction fee.
- To change your financial account, within the Billing Management tab, click the blue button Enroll in AutoPay along the upper right side.
- Want to Share Access to your billing account? Within the Billing Management tab, click the green button Add Additional Contact along the right side. More important information about Shared Access here
- Time for TAXes? Access documents/annual summaries within the Billing Management tab and to the right of “View Statement” there will be another button called “Tax Statement”,
Our Lady of Guadalupe School is committed to providing access to students from all socio-economic backgrounds. If tuition assistance is needed, Our Lady of Guadalupe has extensive need-based awards for grades K-8. (Sorry, no financial assistance available for PreSchool/PreK).
Families must apply each year through the FACTs Grant & Aid portal to qualify for both the Fulcrum and OLG tuition assistance grants—all awards are made based on financial need. Re-enrolling families need to re-apply each year. Typically, financial applications are open Oct 1 to Dec 31 for the following school year. Keep in mind the school office is closed over Christmas Break and we want to help, so Dec 15th is our internal deadline to assist you.
The following grants are available through the FACTs Grant & Aid portal: