Welcome to the homepage for our Kindergarten Class! We are happy to be in-person this school year!
Kindergarten Open House
- Find out about OLG Kindergarten
- We offer full day, in-person classes
- Academic excellence
- Faith inspired values
- Optional before and after school care
Ready to apply? Click here
Free Resources for expanded learning
Here are a bunch of other resources that can help explore along with your child!
- Blank Writing Paper
- Cool Alphabet Song
- Teacher Tube
- PBSkids. The website for children’s programming aired by the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) in the United States.
- Experiencing America: A Smithsonian Tour through American History. Dr. Richard Kurin, the Smithsonian Institute’s Distinguished Scholar and Ambassador-at-Large, offers this 12-hour video course at The Great Courses, which you can access with a free trial.
- National Geographic Kids. Child-focused resources about animals, science, history, people, and places around the world from The National Geographic Society.
- Colorations educational craft ideas. This website features hundreds of educational and grade-appropriate craft ideas that you can do at home.
- Storytime From Space. Videos of astronauts reading STEM-themed books from the International Space Station brought to you by the nonprofit Storytime From Space.
- Steve Spangler Science experiments you can do at home. This is a site established by science guy Steve Spangler, who’s been on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” over 20 times, with close to 400 science experiments you can do at home.
- A Children’s Guide to Folklore and Wonder Tales. Dr. Hannah Blevins Harvey treats you to dynamic, theatrical, and engaging tellings of cherished tales from around the world through this 12-hour video course at The Great Courses, which you can access with a free trial.
- Really Good Stuff student activity printables. There are about 40 free printable student activities on this page, which you can do at home, especially if you have limited resources.
- Kidomi digital education appropriate for children. This is a 2018 National Parenting Product Award Winner from Fingerprint Play, and is a subscription app for kids 6–12 with thousands of hours of games, books, and videos. You can sign up for a free trial.
- ABCmouse digital education appropriate for children. This is a digital education program from the award-winning company The Age of Learning, covering subjects including reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, music, and art. You can sign up for a free trial for now 🙂