UPDATES TO EDC (K-8) 2021-2022
- PRE-REGISTER for 2021-22 EDC participation requires annual pre-registration before your child can attend
- SIGN UP for JANUARY 2022
- Afternoon EDC hours will be from 3:00 – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday at this time (Wednesdays begin at 2:15 pm)
- Morning EDC begins at 7:30 am. No need to sign up for AM EDC – show up to the gym between 7:30-8:00 am. Your children will be escorted to school check-in from EDC
- EDC will take place at the Walmesley Center (gym)
- Families will NOW BE CHARGED during Wednesday’s early dismissal starting at 2:15pm
- More about logistics and fee schedule below
EDC (Extended Day Care) for Grade K-8
The Extended Day Care Program at Our Lady of Guadalupe School provides a caring and safe environment before and after the school day. The program includes enrichment activities, crafts, homework time, a snack, games, and physical activity.
For families with early morning work schedules, drop-off begins at 7:30 am, and a simple breakfast is provided. In the afternoon, care is provided until 5:00 pm. We will follow the schedule for late start in the event of inclement weather. EDC is staffed by Laura Joe (EDC Director), Walela and Julie
- School Office: +1 (206) 935-0651
If you have a day or more lead time or other special concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Communicate with EDC in writing – Release from EDC for CYO sports
- Communicate with your child’s coach to pick up your child at EDC
- Communicate with your child with the expectation that they can dress themselves
The cost is $6.50 per hour. A fee of $1 per minute per child after 5:00pm will be added to your monthly statement. An annual EDC registration fee of $30 per family will be applied to your FACTS account. EDC Registration and Pick up Authorization
After the first hour, time is broken down into 30-minute increments with a five-minute grace period, for example:
3:00-3:45 = 1 hour
3:00-4:30 = 1.5 hours
3:00-4:35 = 1.5 hours
There is a monthly fee of $40 per month for before school care 7:00-8:00 AM. There is a $160 per month fee for after school care 3:00-6:00 PM. Please contact Janet McClelland, Early Learning Director, for more information.
Monthly invoices will be issued by the 25th of the month in your FACTS account reflecting the prior month’s balance.
If payment is not received by the due date, late fees may be assessed. To avoid late fees, we strongly encourage families to sign up for Auto-Pay for incidental expenses in your FACTS account. Incidental expenses (e.g. EDC, milk, yearbook, etc) are NOT automatically withdrawn from your financial account (like tuition) unless you sign up for Auto-Pay. You will need to initiate payment on EDC invoices each month or you may incur late fees if not paid by the due date. To enroll in Auto-Pay, log in to your FACTS account, choose the Action button, then Enroll in Auto Pay. More about FACTS