We are excited to offer some great lunch options for our ELC and Kindergarten to 8th grades including hot lunch Monday to Thursday from Blue Plate, the popular Pizza Friday, and annual milk purchase. Children not participating in the hot lunch program may bring a sack lunch with beverage (or purchase milk). If a child has forgotten their lunch: Parents may bring a lunch to the school office and the lunch will be distributed; class time is not to be interrupted. All students should bring a healthy snack & water bottle for a morning break
Lunch by Blue Plate – Mondays to Thursdays (on full days).
- Fresh and tasty food
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options
- Up to 8 hot and cold entree choices daily
- Compostable containers
- Online orders can be placed, cancelled or changed up until 6:00 am the day of the lunch!
Pizza Fridays – Fridays (on most full-day Fridays)
The Parent Org is pleased to offer Pizza Friday! This is a fundraiser for our school, and each child who orders will receive pizza, fruit, and a treat. Semester and weekly order options available. Order by Wednesday 5:00 pm for that Friday’s meal.
Order Pizza Here – link available soon
(order by Wednesday @ 5pm) Late orders will not be accepted
- Orders are due by Wednesday 5pm
- Online ordering links are turned off Wednesday 5pm through Friday, then turned back on by Monday
- Lunch will not be served on days when school has a half-day
Questions about your order? Email email@example.com
Annual Milk Purchase – Monday to Friday
2% Milk is available to purchase annually for every full day of school in the 2020-2021 school year. Orders due by September 7th – order link available soon. $60 per child will be invoiced to your FACTS account.