Hot lunch options available for our ELC and Kindergarten to 8th grades, including the popular Pizza Friday. Children not participating in the Hot Lunch Program may bring a sack lunch with beverage (or purchase milk). If a child has forgotten their lunch, parents may bring their lunch to the school office to be delivered at an appropriate time (class time is not to be interrupted). In addition, all students should bring a healthy snack & water bottle for a morning break.
- NEW! CUT OFF TIME FOR ORDERING is 1:00 pm, day prior to meal
- The menu is available when you log into your account.
- Lunches consist of a main item and two sides (sides are usually fruit and veggies or other option that pair well with the main item). E.g. chicken burger, fresh fruit, pretzels. Additional items can be added and purchased separately.
- Order online via Boonli: Lunch Ladies Catering
- Please review the Ordering Instructions if you need step-by-step help.
- A “large portion” means 2 small servings.
- Cancellations need to be completed on the parent’s account by 1:00 pm the night before (instructions on main page)
- You will receive an email on Saturday each week as a reminder of what is on them menu for the upcoming week (Register here)
Questions? Email Lunch Ladies or call 425-444-9573
Pizza Fridays are a favorite! Order from the Lunch Ladies.
Pizza Fridays proceeds benefit the OLG Parent Org! Thank you Lunch Ladies for your generosity!
Create an Account for Hot Lunch Program
Use the school code OLG273 and order here: Lunch Ladies Catering
Annual Milk Purchase (K-8)
- If you would like to add daily milk for your K-8 student during the school year, please contact the school office. The milk order link is typically open in August/Sept.
- 2% Milk is available to purchase annually for every full day of school.
- Service begins Sept 5, 2023 Monday to Friday
- A $60 per child charge will be invoiced to your SchoolAdmin account.
- PreSchool/PreK – no need to purchase! Milk is already included in our ELC program!