Teacher Credentials and Experience
Children of all ages need teachers who are knowledgeable about pertinent subjects and in proven teaching methods. A child’s education is only as good as the person providing the education. OLG teachers are not only passionate about their craft but they are also deeply committed in their professional development. With over 60 years of combined teaching experience and an average time of service of 10 years, at OLG, our faculty is up-to-date on curriculum standards, teaching techniques, and disciplinary practices so they can provide effective lessons for all of their students. Take a moment to learn more about our Homeroom Teachers and Teacher Specialists and feel free to connect with them if you have any questions!
Passion for Teaching and Learning
Every student deserves a teacher who is passionate about their work and helps their class join in their enthusiasm. Teaching at OLG is more than a job, it is a mission of love. That love and passion for teaching is rooted in OLG’s focus in service and Catholic teaching. When OLG students experience teachers’ depth of knowledge, as well as their enthusiasm in teaching and in interacting with them, they will instinctively bring that same approach to learning. This attitude will fundamentally have a positive effect in their academic progress and learning.
* Our 1960’s building has a form and design that conveys simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This provides a convenient and easy school layout.
* Spacious classrooms, filled with natural light and some featuring amazing views of Seattle
* Newly renovated student bathrooms
* Charming and welcoming “Salmon Waterfall” Staircase Mural
- Our Outdoor Areas
- FOSS-curriculum-based, science lab
- Beautiful “Denini Music Classroom”
- Engaging library and technology room
- Student Recovery & Rest Lounge
- Beautiful OLG Parish Church
- Newly renovated ELC (Early Learning Center), home of our Preschool and Pre-K programs
- The Walmesley Gym & Events Center: a modern and spacious standalone gym & event center
- Access to the Walt Hundley Playfield
- Laptops & iPads
- SMART / Interactive Boards
- And more!
Would you like to learn more?
Schedule a time and come see us at OLG!
Ready to apply?
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.