- Our Lady of Guadalupe School provides strong core academics and enrichment opportunities.
- It teaches Gospel values in an environment that welcomes and celebrates diversity.
- It helps students develop healthy relationships with each other
- It is committed to the academic excellence of every child enrolled in the school.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School fosters Gospel values, inspires academic excellence, and develops service and leadership. We face this as a sacramental community united and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School is guided by a philosophy derived from our Catholic heritage. We acknowledge and support the family as the primary educator of the child. As a contemporary Christian school, we affirm the importance of education for a full life of Christian faith. The goal of our Catholic school education is to foster Gospel values in our students, challenge and inspire them to academic excellence, and cultivate their development both in service and leadership.
Together we strive to equip our students with the compassion, morality, courage, critical thinking, and academic excellence necessary for responsible stewardship in today’s society. We face this task as a community united and empowered by the grace of the Holy Spirit.
School-Wide Learning Expectations
A Faith-Inspired Catholic who…
- Seeks communion with God in the ongoing process of personal faith development.
- Examines the Catholic faith, traditions and doctrine and is able to articulate that knowledge.
- Recognizes the document on Catholic Social Teaching as a resource for responsible citizenship, as experienced through servant leadership.
- Demonstrates compassion, acceptance and respect as an active member of a faith community.
A Life-Long Learner who…
- Understands, integrates and applies knowledge in all academic subject areas.
- Experiences and incorporates the arts into his or her school life.
- Communicates confidently through the written and spoken word to a variety of audiences with creativity, clarity and an individual voice.
- Solves problems by using critical and creative thinking.
- Demonstrates and cultivates good organizational skills including effective study habits, time management strategies, skillful research and analysis, and project management.
An Active Member of the Global Community who…
- Recognizes similarities and differences in races, cultures and individuals and participates in multicultural experiences.
- Resolves conflicts by recognizing others’ perspectives while applying critical thinking skills and effective decision-making models.
- Recognizes the value of all of God’s creation, and acts as a steward in service to the greater good of His creation.
A Confident and Resilient Individual who…
- Recognizes the value of intellectual, spiritual, physical and emotional aspects of life.
- Evaluates personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity with regard to self and others.
Do you think that you would like to join our community?
Don’t delay! Click HERE to get the registration process started and become part of one of the most unique and special school communities in Seattle!