Download and complete an application and submit it to the school office.
Our Lady of Guadalupe School is a Washington State Green School situated at the highest point in Seattle. We strive to equip our students with the compassion, morality, courage, critical thinking, and academic excellence necessary for responsible stewardship in today’s society. We face this task as a community united and empowered by the grace of the Holy Spirit.
Some of the school’s special offerings include:
- A full time Counselor
- Computer/Media Specialists
- Art Specialist
- Choir, chorus & music classes
- Spanish in all grades
- Service stewardship
- Middle school drama program
- Outdoor education
- Middle school science fair
- Reading support
The school facility sports:
- Fully functioning science lab
- Beautiful dedicated music room
- New Early Learning Center (pre-school/pre-K) — Opening Fall 2018
- Mobile laptops
- SMART Boards
- Built-to LEED standards Gym / Event Center
- On-site before & after school care for grades K-8
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.