Download and complete an Application for 2018-2019 and submit it to the school office today, classes are filling!
Our Lady of Guadalupe School is a Washington State Green School situated at the highest point in Seattle. We strive to equip our students with the compassion, morality, courage, critical thinking, and academic excellence necessary for responsible stewardship in today’s society. We face this task as a community united and empowered by the grace of the Holy Spirit. Join us!
Some of the school’s special offerings include:
- A full time Counselor
- Computer/Media Specialists
- Art Specialist
- Choir, chorus & music classes
- Spanish in all grades
- Service stewardship
- Middle school drama program
- Outdoor education
- Middle school science fair
- Reading support
The school facility sports:
- Fully functioning science lab
- Beautiful dedicated music room
- New Early Learning Center (pre-school/pre-K) — Opening Fall 2018
- Mobile laptops
- SMART Boards
- Built-to LEED standards Gym / Event Center
- On-site before & after school care for grades K-8
Download and complete an Application for 2018-2019 and submit it to the school office.
Find other forms and the complete registration process here.
Then call (206) 935-0651 or email the school for a tour with our principal, Mr. Anton Kramer.