What is the OLG Parent Organization?
We are a group of committed parents who love to be involved with our children’s school and enjoy working together for the greater good of our school and education of the students.
Simply being an OLG family makes you part of the Parent Organization (PO)!
Our mission is to raise and provide $125,000 to OLG School annually. Our fundraising helps:
- Defray tuition rates and pay for school operational expenses such as utility bills
- Pay for fun events such as Beer & Brats, Halloween Carnival, etc.
- Pay for school events and coordinate volunteers
Get Involved and Volunteer!
- Open Roles – Be a part of the Parent Org Leadership Team! Reach out to Parent Org to volunteer! 2020-21 Parent Org Board Members
- Auction (biggest fundraiser of the year) – In order for this event to be successful, we need the help of many OLG hands and feet. What a great way to be a part of the fun. Questions? Hilary Reeves, Auction Chair
- Jog-A-Thon (2nd biggest fundraiser of the year) – Our virtual 2020 Jog-A-Thon wraps up September 25th. Students get active with an activity of their choice for 60 minutes. Email family and friends to ask for donations
Commitment hours for the current school year are accrued from May 1st through April 30th. Click here for details
Monthly PO Meetings:
- Join us the 2nd Tuesday of each month for PO Meetings! 6:30 pm We look forward to seeing youl Watch the latest meeting here
- Join us the 1st Tuesday of each month for Auction Committee Meetings. All are welcome!
- Upcoming meeting dates are announced in the weekly school newsletter and on the school website.
- Find the latest news from the PO Chair and PO meeting minutes here