What is the OLG Parent Organization?
We are a group of committed parents who love to be involved with our children’s school and enjoy working together for the greater good of our school and education of the students.
Simply being an OLG family makes you part of the Parent Organization (PO)!
- Defray tuition rates and pay for school operational expenses such as utility bills
- Pay for fun events such as Beer & Brats, Halloween Carnival, etc.
- Pay for school events and coordinate volunteers
Monthly meetings!, Halloween Carnival, Beer & Brats, Game Night, social media, Light Up the Night and more! Upcoming Events
- Find the latest Volunteer Opportunities
- Parent Org Board
- Auction (the biggest fundraiser of the year). In order for our March 4, 2023 event to be successful, we need the help of many OLG hands and feet. What a great way to be a part of the fun.
- Jog-A-Thon (our 2nd biggest fundraiser of the year) – Our 2022 Jog-A-Thon is September 30th.
Commitment hours for the current school year are accrued from June 1st through May 31st. Click here for details
Monthly PO Meetings:
- Join us the 2nd Tuesday of each month for PO Meetings! 6:30 pm We look forward to seeing youl Latest PO news here
- Join us the 1st Tuesday of each month for Auction Committee Meetings. All are welcome!
- Upcoming meeting dates are announced in the weekly school newsletter and on the school website.
- Find the latest news from the PO Chair and PO meeting minutes here