Looking for commitment hours? The following volunteer positions are now available.
Auction & other Parent Org opportunities
Auction-related opportunities abound! Work from home, help pick up items from the community, itemize, we need your computer skills, etc
- Help make our auction a seamless success! *** Updated ***
- Special Work Party March 4th
- 2020-21 Parent Org positions
- Have a sewing machine? We could use your help with a simple sew repair to our graduation gowns. Email Laura Wong
- Gather pictures for the yearbook
- Gather videos/pictures for social media.
- Obtain OLG testimony – Film a short video of a student or family members and tell us why you appreciate OLG! Email Laura Wong
Looking for more volunteer hour possibilities? Your active participation in life of the parish counts too!
- Serve at Public Mass – As interest in public mass increases, we need more volunteers to assist in ushering and registration check-in. Volunteers are essential for us to provide the safest possible environment for our public masses. If you are interested please contact Michelle Scheving, Our next training will be Thursday, Feb 11 at 6:30 pm.
- The 2021 Day of Service is Saturday, April 24! In its 8th year, the Day of Service provides an opportunity for parishioners and friends of all ages to serve at a variety of sites on the same day. Many sites provide essential services to neighbors in need and have found ways to continue serving safely. Look for more information soon and signups starting in February! Interested in helping to plan this year’s event? Our next meeting is on Monday, February 8 at 4pm. Contact Karen for more information. Learn more at olgseattle.org/day-of-service
Serve as a Eucharist Minister – We have opportunities to serve at “The Mount”, regular Sunday services, and/or through the homebound ministry program. Contact Marion Kari at 206 935-0358 ext. 113 in the OLG Parish office for more details.
- Parish Office help (Bulletin Stuffer and more…). Help prepare the weekly bulletin with parish staff. Contact Parish Office (206) 935-0358 for more information!