Loop the ‘Lupe
Score commitment hours before school starts by volunteering for Loop the ‘Lupe
By volunteering, you get to participate in an amazing local event, get volunteer hours, and help the PO raise funds towards our annual goal which helps keep school tuition costs down. Sign up to volunteer: https://www.
Parent Org opportunities*
The Parent Org needs you! Take on a role for next year and start earning hours now! Roles will be filled on a first to volunteer basis. To sign up or ask questions, please contact Justin Umagat, PO Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room Parent for each grade PreK, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 – 30 automatic volunteer hours
- Service Project Lead for each grade PreS, PreK, K, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 – 30 automatic volunteer hours
- Book Orders for grades 2nd, 4th & 5th – track hours
- Auction Basket Assembly for each grade PreS, K, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 – 30 automatic volunteer hours
- Fund 2022 Classroom Auction Project / Basket $200.00 for each grade PreS, PreK, K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 – this will count as your auction donation
- Help with uniform exchange at school supply night August 25th 4:30 to 7:00 pm – contact Erin Pedras
- Volunteers needed for our Saturday Public Mass – Looking for ushers and greeters for 5:30pm Saturday Mass. If you are interested please contact Michelle Scheving or call Parish office 206 935 0358
Serve as a Eucharist Minister – We have opportunities to serve at “The Mount”, regular Sunday services, and/or through the homebound ministry program. Contact Marion Kari at 206 935-0358 ext. 113 in the OLG Parish office for more details.
- Parish Office help (Bulletin Stuffer and more…). Help prepare the weekly bulletin with parish staff. Contact Parish Office (206) 935-0358 for more information!
Seeking New Members to Join the Pastoral Council – We are currently seeking parishioners to join the OLG Pastoral Council. The Pastoral Council is a consultative body to the consultative body to the Pastor. Through pastoral planning the council assists the Pastor in developing and living out the mission of the parish; provides recommendations for parish priorities, directions, and policies; maintains a strong interconnection and cross participation between the parish and school; and promotes community both internally and externally with OLG parishioners and the greater community. If interested please contact Fr. Kevin 206-935-0358.