Volunteer for our March 4th Auction
Join our OLG Ski Patrol and help make the biggest event of the year a snowy success!
UPCOMING VIRTUS CLASS
Current offerings include a virtual training Jan 19 6:30. In-person, there are quite a few in the Renton area (Jan 22, Feb 17, Mar 10).
- Recess Monitors – This is a great way to satisfy your volunteer hours and see your child at play. Do you have a few hours during the school day to help? – stop by or contact the school office to sign up.
- Morning recess: 9:45 am to 10:30 am
- Afternoon recess: 11:25 am to 12:35 pm – still spots available!
- Wednesday Tutors – We love our peer tutoring program. We could use another adult to help students Wednesdays 2:15-3:00 pm. Contact Julie Herrmanns
- Safe Environment (Virtus) Trainer – Be the OLG trainer to teach OLG families about the Protecting God’s Children class. Co-facilitator opportunity or back up. There is a training session coming up the end of October. Contact Sandy if you are interested
- OLG School Families: View our recent school newsletter + Parent Org and Parish opportunities below
Looking for something more permanent? OLG School Employment Opportunities
All Parents/Guardians are a part of the Parent Org (PO)
Volunteer for a role on our OLG Parent Org Leadership Team and earn automatic commitment hours!
Step up to fill vital roles such as PO Chair, Vice Chair, Hospitality Chair, Social Media, and more! — Click HERE for job descriptions
- Parent Org meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month – Join us!
- Uniform Exchange Lead – Looking for a volunteer to take over the uniform exchange! Contact Erin Pedras
- More about the Parent Org
Questions? Contact our PO Chair email@example.com
Looking for something more permanent? OLG Parish Employment Opportunities
- Camera Operators are needed for our daily and weekend Masses. Time commitment would be once a week and/or as a sub. Training provided…it is simpler than you think! Contact Helen for more information
- Bulletin Stuffer and more… Help prepare the weekly bulletin with parish staff while your child is in school. Contact Velma at the Parish Office (206) 935-0358 for more information!
- Confirmation or Baptism Team Members to work with Sarah Riggio, our new Coordinator for Confirmation and Baptism Preparation to provide quality programming for our youth and families. Contact Sarah for more information. Training provided!
- Liturgy Commission is looking for new members. Do you love liturgy and want to become more involved? Then we need you! The Commission is an advisory body with whom Fr. Kevin which meets monthly to help promote full, active, conscious, and fruitful participation in our parish liturgies, while remembering to honor our parish culture and traditions, and embrace our diversity. Contact Helen for more information
- Help with outdoor campus jobs – Contact Sal
- Parish Peace Garden – We need to finish Getting Our Parish Garden Ready for Growing Vegetables for the WS Food Bank!! You can do it on your own time and it counts for school volunteer hours! If interested, contact Laura Vanderpool, or Helen 206-935-0358
- Altar Linen Ministry — Volunteers are needed to assist with laundering the linens we use for masses. You sign up to clean the laundry twice for a month or two during the year, and it is done in your own home on your own schedule. This is a great way to also earn school volunteer hours. Contact Helen for more information
- Volunteer Opportunities at Mass — Contact Helen for more information
- OLG Immigrant Ministry is Welcoming New Members. Join OLG’s Immigrant Ministry as we seek ways to recognize and support our immigrant communities. This year we will focus on direct service, advocacy, and building a new parish multicultural ministry. If you are interested in learning more or working on these projects, contact Sarah. Also see our website at https://olgseattle.org/immigration