What do you want your child to get out of their school experience? A good foundation of knowledge? A love of learning and exploration? Social skills, leadership skills, and confidence? A love of service and commitment to help others? A life rooted in faith and love? Whatever educational, social or emotional benefits you seek for your child, it’s vital you pick the right school to give them what they need to succeed.
A fantastic childhood school experience sets up your child for a lifetime of excellence. So how do you find the most suitable school program that is capable of giving your student the environment and tools they need to set them on the right path? Every school is different, this is why it is key that you learn what makes OLG particularly unique and hopefully the right school choice for your young student.
Of course, the best way to get a feel for a school is to visit!
Schedule a time to come see us at OLG.
Our Lady of Guadalupe School is more than a school. It is a community.
A community full of passionate faculty, staff, and students.
MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON EACH SECTION TO LEARN MORE!
- Feel of the School: OLG is a true Community and a Second Home!
- Intergenerational Family Groups
- Relationships with Teachers
- An Environment of True Self Expression
- Diverse Community
- School Safety
- Focus on our Students’ Diverse Learning Needs and Goals
- Academic Excellence Initiative
- Integrated Studies Program, including specialized research-based science curriculum based on the UC Berkeley’s three-dimensional Full Option Science System (FOSS®)
- Fun and Intentional Learning Environment
- A Mix of Small Group and Direct Instruction
- Opportunities for Exploration, Problem Solving, and Critical Thinking
- Independent Learning
OUR SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
- Balance of Academic Learning and Social and Emotional Development
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Emotional Wellbeing & Safety
- School Counseling Program
- Family Involvement
- Focus in Service: Service Stewardship Program
- CYO Sports: GO BULLDOGS!
- Teacher Credentials and Experience
- Passion for Teaching and Learning
- Main Building
- Dedicated Spaces
- Recreational and Outdoor Spaces
Call us at (206) 935-0651, email us or submit an Inquiry Form
Would you like to learn more?
Schedule a time and come see us at OLG!
Ready to apply?
Visit our Admissions page to learn about the process or go ahead and create an account to start your application.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.