There are so many options to choose from!
School Parent? Get a jump start on your required volunteer hours for the upcoming school year!
School Day-to-Day Activities:
- Adopt-A-Pot – Take care of the plants and pots around campus
- Playground/Recess Monitors – Sign up for Recess Monitor – This is a great way to satisfy your volunteer hours and see your child at play! Monday to Friday from 10:55 am to 12:05 pm. Pick a day of the week and sign up for each week!
- Post student artwork in the hallways
- Assist with late slips 8:30-8:45am
- School Office Support
- Classroom Aide
- Middle School Lab Assistant
- Library Assistant
- After School Tutoring
- Extended Day Care (EDC) Helper
- Speech Team Coordinator (Middle School)
Interested in any of these roles? Stop by or contact our After School Tutoring Coordinator to sign up!
- Free childcare for a school family (so that they can volunteer)
- Classroom Book Orders
- Take-home work from teachers
- Safe Environment (VIRTUS) Trainer: Be the OLG trainer to teach OLG families about the Protecting God’s Children class. This is a co-facilitator opportunity or back up. There is a training session coming up the end of October. Contact Sandy if you are interested!
- Planning and managing extra curricular activities
Here’s your chance to be a part of the planning, work with new vendors, and provide a variety of opportunities to our students. Stop by or contact Laura Wong at the school office for more information.
Looking for something more permanent? Take a look at our school’s current employment opportunities!
DO NOT FORGET: All volunteers who work with children and/or money must complete the Safe Environment Program (managed by VIRTUS). For more details, check out our Safe Environment Program page or contact our local Safe Environment Coordinator, Sandy Plummer at (206) 935-0358.