As a parent/guardian at OLG, you are automatically a member of the PO: the Parent Organization. By actively participating in school life, you not only fuel our volunteer committees, activities and events, but you also provide an inspiring example for our students.
Volunteer for a role on our OLG Parent Org Leadership Team and earn an AUTOMATIC credit towards your required annual commitment hours!
Be a part of the Parent Org Leadership Team! Have a KEY ROLE making YOUR CHILD’s school experience as great as it can be! Do it for the opportunity to be an active member of the parent group with one of the strongest impact potential in your child’s school experience. Step up to fill vital roles such as PO Chair, Vice Chair, Hospitality Chair, Social Media, and more!
- Meet our current PO Leadership Team
- Take a look at the different PO roles available and their job descriptions.
- Reach out to the Parent Org Chair with any questions or to join the Leadership Team!
- Learn more about the Parent Org
- Uniform Exchange Lead – Looking for a volunteer to take over the uniform exchange! Contact Erin Pedras
Monthly PO Meetings:
- Join us the 2nd Tuesday of each month for PO Meeting at 6:30pm! We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Upcoming events and any other meetings are always announced in the Weekly School Newsletter and on the Upcoming Events page
- You can also find any PO updates and PO Meeting minutes on our PO News page
Questions? Contact our PO Chair at email@example.com
DO NOT FORGET: All volunteers who work with children and/or money must complete the Safe Environment Program (managed by VIRTUS). For more details, check out our Safe Environment Program page or contact our local Safe Environment Coordinator, Sandy Plummer at (206) 935-0358.