Join Us! Wednesday, August 29th
Early Learning Center (ELC) Orientation 6:00 – 7:00 PM
If your child is in Preschool or Pre-K, parent attendance to ELC Orientation is mandatory. If you cannot attend, email Janet McClelland to set up an appointment. Enter from 34th Ave SW. Adults only please. ELC families will receive admission documents in the mail.
K-8 School Supply Drop Off & Social 5:30 -6:30 PM
Join us to connect with other OLG families, greet your child’s teachers, drop off school supplies and more!
- Ice cream sponsored by Parent Org.
- OLG’s Art walk will be selling tickets to our September 29th event. If your child would like to showcase their art at September’s Art Walk, please bring in artwork. Art Walk details here
- The Uniform Exchange will be open! Please bring your child’s outgrown uniforms for exchange — GENTLY USED pants, jumpers, skirts, etc. No white shirts please unless new or barely used.
Here’s what to bring August 29th:
- School Supplies
- Other Forms/Supplies
- Optional Forms
(Forms always available on the Parent pages of our web site).
Here’s what you need to know for the first day of school!
First Day of School – Grades K-8 – Tuesday, September 4th
- Full uniform* the first day of school!
- All-school mass is at 9:00 AM. Please join us!
- Drop off time is between 8:15 AM and 8:25 AM
- Noon pick up! The first day is a half day – Your child will be ready to picked up at noon.
- Students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 6th, 7th, and 8th grades line up and pick up near the back doors / south parking lot
- Students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade line up near the front door / north parking lot.
- Before and after school care is available for grades K-8 in the School Hall 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. EDC Registration
*What does full uniform mean? The formal full dress uniform for Grades K-8 must be worn with the logo sweatshirt, vest, cardigan sweater or polar fleece. Formal full dress is required for all-school masses for grades K-8. More details can be found on page 23 of our School Handbook (2018-19 version coming soon).
First Day of School – Preschool and Pre-K ELC – Tuesday, September 4th
- Students unload only 34th Ave SW. Enter classrooms from our new entrance!
- For half day students: Drop off 8:00 AM / Pick up 12:00 PM
- For full day students: Drop off 12:00 PM / Pick up 4:00 PM
- Before and after-school care is available for the ELC. Please register withJanet McClelland. Before care 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM. After care 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Extra fees apply.
School summer office hours are limited times, by appointment to August 19th. We return to 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Aug. 20th.