Wednesday, August 26th
Join us to connect with the OLG community, greet your child’s teachers, and drop off supplies
K-8 School Supply Drop Off & Social 5:30-6:30 pm
- K-8 School Supplies – 2020-2021 list available soon. Bring your school supplies to the classroom. Staples usually has plastic envelopes.
- Drop off any additional paperwork (see Quicklinks below)
- Ice cream sponsored by the OLG Parent Org
- The Uniform Exchange will be open! Please bring your child’s outgrown uniforms for exchange. GENTLY USED pants, jumpers, skirts, etc. No white shirts please unless new or barely used.
- Find out more about Parent Org, OLG parish, CYO, scouts, and after school programs!
Consider donating supplies to our neighbors Community Youth Tutoring Program. A collection basket will be available at the parish table.
ELC (Preschool/Pre-K) Orientation* 6:00-7:00 pm
If your family is new to the Early Learning Center (ELC), new parent attendance is mandatory*. If you cannot attend, email Janet McClelland. Adults only – please arrange for your own childcare.
- Pre-K/Preschool School Supplies – 2020-2021 list available soon
- Bring any additional paperwork (Watch for a mailed packet in mid-August). Call us with questions.
Tuesday, September 1st
Here’s what you need to know for the first day of school!
- Full uniform* the first day of school!
- Drop off time TBA (Extended care starts at 7:00 am)
- All-school mass 9:00 am for grades 1st to 8th and parents.
- NOON Dismissal! The first day is a half day – Your child will be ready for pick up at noon. (Extended care open 12:00 – 6:00 pm in the School Hall, sack lunch from home required)
- Please pack a healthy snack & water bottle every day. No hot lunch on the first day.
- Students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 6th, 7th, and 8th grades line up and pick up near the back doors / south parking lot More
- Students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade line up near the front door / north parking lot More
- *Heads up!* Wednesday, Sept 2nd early dismissal at 2:15 pm (Each Wednesday is 2:15 pm dismissal; other school days dismiss at 3:00 pm: consult the School Calendar for exceptions
- Details for New Families K-8
* What does full uniform mean? The formal full dress uniform for Grades K-8 must be worn with the logo sweatshirt, vest, cardigan sweater or polar fleece. Formal full dress is required for all-school masses for grades K-8. More details can be found on page 23 of our School Handbook.
- Enter classrooms from our ELC entrance on 34th Ave SW. Unload only for Preschool/Pre-K on 34th Ave SW More
- For half day students: Drop off 8:00 am / Pick up 12:00 pm
- For full day students: Drop off 8:00 am / Pick up 3:00 pm
- Before and after-school care is available for the ELC. Please register with Janet McClelland. Before care 7:00 AM – 8:00 am. After care 3:00 to 6:00 pm. Extra fees apply.
- Details for New Families Pre/Pre-K
Quicklinks (All forms available on the Parent pages of our web site).
- Latest Newsletter
- School Supplies
- K-8 School Supply List – available soon
- Preschool/Pre-K School Supply List – available soon
- Certificate of Immunizations (CIS) – Make sure your child’s immunizations are up-to-date and signed by a parent
- Earthquake/Disaster Comfort Kit Supplies – All students are required to have an emergency comfort kit
- Technology Use Agreement (Grades K-8) – available soon
- ELC Student Profile (Pre/Pre-K)
- Medical Authorization Form signed by a Physician (for medication administered at school)
- Annual Milk Order (Grades K-8) – available soon
- Pick-Up Authorization (Grades K-8) – available soon
- Extended Day Care (EDC) Registration (Grades K-8) – available soon
- 2020-21 Yearbook Pre-order – available soon