Wednesday, August 28th
K-8 School Supply Drop Off & Social 5:30-6:30 pm
Join us to connect with the OLG community, greet your child’s teachers, and drop off school supplies
- K-8 School Supply List – Bring your school supplies to the classroom and drop off any additional forms (see Quicklinks below)
- Ice cream sponsored by the OLG Parent Org
- The Uniform Exchange will be open! Please bring your child’s outgrown uniforms for exchange. GENTLY USED pants, jumpers, skirts, etc. No white shirts please unless new or barely used.
- Find out more about Parent Org, OLG parish, CYO, scouts, and after school programs!
Consider donating supplies to our neighbors Community Youth Tutoring Program. A collection basket will be available at the parish table.
ELC (Preschool/Pre-K) Orientation* 6:00-7:00 pm
If your family is new to the Early Learning Center (ELC), new parent attendance is mandatory*. If you cannot attend, email Janet McClelland. Adults only – please arrange for your own childcare.
- Pre-K/Preschool School Supply List
- Bring any additional paperwork as indicated on a mailed packet you will receive in mid-August
Quicklinks to Forms (All forms available on the Parent pages of our web site).
- Required Forms
- Optional Forms
Tuesday, September 3rd
Here’s what you need to know for the first day of school!
- Full uniform* the first day of school!
- Drop off time is between 8:15 to 8:25 am
- Parents: Coffee time at the Walmesley Center 8:20-9:00 am
- All-school mass is at 9:00 am. Please join us!
- Noon pick up! The first day is a half day – Your child will be ready for pick up at noon.
- Students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 6th, 7th, and 8th grades line up and pick up near the back doors / south parking lot
- Students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade line up near the front door / north parking lot.
- Before and after school care is available for grades K-8 in the School Hall. Starts 7:00 am and ends 6:00 pm.
* What does full uniform mean? The formal full dress uniform for Grades K-8 must be worn with the logo sweatshirt, vest, cardigan sweater or polar fleece. Formal full dress is required for all-school masses for grades K-8. More details can be found on page 23 of our School Handbook (2019-20 version coming soon).
ELC Preschool and Pre-K
- Enter classrooms from our ELC entrance on 34th Ave SW. Unload only for Preschool/Pre-K on 34th Ave SW
- For half day students: Drop off 8:00 am / Pick up 12:00 pm or 4:00 pm
- For full day students: Drop off 8:00 am / Pick up 4:00 pm
- Before and after-school care is available for the ELC. Please register with Janet McClelland. Before care 7:00 AM – 8:00 am. After care 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Extra fees apply.