Open Positions for the Parent Organization for 2017-18
There are some exciting opportunities to become more involved in OLG school activities, fundraising, and fun-raising by being a member of the Parent Organization Board! Open positions for next academic year are listed below with the number of commitment hours received. For more information regarding the role/responsibility of the positions, or to volunteer in one of the positions please contact Christa Callanan, PO Chair.
Parent Org Co –Chair (shadow in 2017-18 to become Chair in 2018-19) – 50 automatic hours Attend monthly PO Meetings; assist in developing monthly meeting agendas; coordinates Coffee & Donuts with class reps and parish; works with Chair to fill PO openings as needed; act as aide to the Chair; perform the duties of the Chair in the absence or inability of that officer to serve.
Treasurer—50 automatic hours Attend monthly PO meetings; manage PO budget and act as liaison to parish finance office; present financial report at every PO meeting; financial advisor/monitor for PO committee chairs; develops (with the PO Chair and Principal) the annual PO budget; trains PO Chairs on money handling policies as they related to OLG PO.
Publicity Coordinator – 50 automatic hours Attend monthly PO meetings; be responsible for marketing, communication and advertising needs of the PO, including updating PO FACEBOOK page, bulletin boards and showcase when needed; shall coordinate with PO committees on an ongoing basis to assist in publicity needs as requested.
Auction Co-Chair – 50 automatic hours Works directly with the Auction Chair (Alder Kuhn) and the auction committees in all aspects of Auction planning, marketing, execution, and follow up; assists PO Chair with tracking budget and income; works with the Auction Chair to fill Auction committee positions as needed; and perform other auction-related duties that may be delegated to him/her.
Thank you for considering filling one of these positions! Your help is invaluable!
2016-17 PARENT ORG BOARD MEMBERS
- Chair – Christa Callanan
- Vice Chair – Christi Meats
- Treasurer – Michelle Kline
- Secretary – Janelle Manns
- Pre-S/Pre-k Class Rep – Katie Richmond
- Kindergarten Class Rep – Venessa Cabaio
- 1st Grade Class Reps – Valerie & Jared Odegard
- 2nd Grade Class Rep – Laurie Robbins
- 3rd Grade Class Rep – Heather Owens
- 4th Grade Class Rep – Dani Flanagan
- 5th Grade Class Rep – Jennifer Keyte
- 6th Grade Class Rep – Carol Egan-Davis
- 7th Grade Class Rep – Deirdre O’Day
- 8th Grade Class Rep – Jennifer Cather Dempsey
- Commitment Hours Chairs – Paul van Zwalenburg & Marnie Foust
Commitment Hours Trackers/Assistants – Chloe Nichols & Anna-Liza Agosa
- Fall Fundraiser Chair – Grace Corpuz and Vanessa Cabiao
- Halloween Carnival Chair – Gretchen Hill
Halloween Carnival Co-Chair– Natalie Trius
- Scrip (Gift Cards) Chair – Shauna Fredrickson
Scrip (Gift Cards) Co-Chair– Nichelle Fredrickson
- Light Up The Night Chairs – Yen del Rosario & Minerva del Rosario
- Auction Chair – Fabiola Prechtel
Auction Co-Chair – Alder Kuhn
- Trivia Night Chair – Cassie Jenkins
Triva Night Co-Chair – Jessica Burris
- Jog-A-Thon Chairs – Sarah Housknecht & Linda O’Keefe
- Box Tops Chair – Laura Wong