Help from home by posting to our OLG Facebook page!
Looking ahead to next year:
- New Family / Parent Org Overview
- Open PO Positions for 2020-21 school year – Get a jump start on your commitment hours by committing to a PO position now. Each role comes with an automatic 50 commitment hours. Email Yvette Messina at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Last PO Meetings of the school year!
- Auction 2020-21 Zoom Kick-off Meeting June 2nd 6:30 pm Join us as we pick a theme and fill remaining volunteer roles!!
- PO Meeting June 9th 6:30 pm You are all valued members of the Parent Org. please join us for our last Zoom meeting of the school year. Get a first look at next year’s event calendar.
Pizza Friday Refunds and Donations
Save the Date: September 25th, 2020: Jog-a-Thon
Typically there are 3 opportunities in the school year for us to gather enough orders for our vendor. Order due dates for the 2020-2021 school year are 9/21/20, 11/20/20 and 2/16/21. Please expect a 3 week turn-around from the due date. This is a fundraiser for our Parent Org – check payments only. Please print order forms below, or pick up forms at the school office.
- Order OLG Uniform Sweatshirt /Vest Uniform sweatshirts/vests help meet the OLG full uniform dress code, sometimes referred to as “blues”. (Full uniform policy in the Family Handbook page 23). See the School Calendar for scheduled All School Mass dates.
- Order OLG Spirit Wear OLG Spirit Wear (pictured above), is to show your OLG spirit on Spirit Wear Days. See the School Calendar for scheduled Spirit Wear Days (generally the first Friday of the month).
Remember to label all uniform and spirit wear and thank you for your support!
|Yvette Messina, Parent Org Chair|