Friday, September 30th, 2022
Jog-A-Thon is our school’s first big fundraiser of the year. Proceeds from the event go to support all the great things that happen here at OLG. All donations are 100% tax deductible and go directly to help support the programs of OLG School.
OLG families, get ready to ask family/neighbors/friends for donations. Prizes will be available, but you have to get your donations in on time!
Students and Families!
(Create an account on the greatergiving web site)
- Fundraising pages need to be set up for each child, so class totals can be calculated properly. To set up pages for multiple students in one family, log in to your account and click “Create new activity” when you get the pop up message.
- Donations will be accepted after the event for those donating per lap.
- Donations must be received by Wednesday, October 5th to count toward the class total to win the pizza party.
Parent volunteers are needed! — Count laps, set up, clean up, provide orange slices/tables/coolers — we need your help! The Jog–A–Thon will be at the Walt Hundley Playfield.
2022 Theme: Good Vibes and High Fives
Our theme this year is “Good Vibes and High Fives“. This is the first “Spirit Wear” free dress day of the year! All students should be pumped up and dressed for the theme! Run, walk, jog or skip in rainbow or tie-dye apparel to show off their Good Vibes!
- Pizza Party for Class that raised the most toward the $25,000 goal. — Donations must be received by Wednesday, October 5th to count toward the class total to win the pizza party.
- Amazon Gift Card for the top lap runner of each wave of runners:
- Wave #1 Pre-School – 4th 9:00 – 10:05 am
- Wave #2 5th – 8th 10:25 – 11:30 am
- Student who runs the most laps overall will have his or her name engraved on school Jog-A-Thon plaque (by the front door).
* DONATE 2022 *Cash or checks must be turned in to school office by …TBA… in order to credit a student’s prizes (payable to OLG School, “Jogathon” & student name/grade in memo line).