It’s time for the last big fundraiser of the year! Our Goal: $30,000
- Thursday, April 6th: Pledge forms home (1 per child)
- April 6th – May 5th: GET PLEDGES
- Friday, May 5th: Pledge forms due by 9:00 am. No Form – No Prizes
- Friday, May 5th: Cinco de Mayo Jog-a-thon!!
- Monday, May 8th: Invoices Returned to Runners.
- Friday, May 19th: All Money is Due!
Estamos listos para correr, chicos y chicas?
Put on your “zapatos de correr y corre! corre! corre!”
The Cinco de Mayo Jog-a-thon is on Friday, May 5th!
It’s going to be a Mexican fiesta! Please save the date!
Pledge forms are here! Time to get those pledges. Ask parents, friends, families and grandparents to pledge a per-lap challenge or flat dollar amount for your runner. All pledges are 100% tax deductible. Challenge your runner to beat last year’s laps (we will give them the number) – one year older, one year stronger!
We will be utilizing the OLG events webpage www.olgevents.org for donations and payments this year. This is our preferred method of payment.
Pledge forms will be due the morning of the jog-a-thon, Friday, May 5th.
Maracas, sombreros, serapes and zapatos de correr encouraged!
COLLECTING DONATIONS: www.olgevents.org
Use the website! Super easy! This is the preferred method of pledge collections and for paying invoices at the end of the event. Send the link to out of town friends and relatives. Be sure to enter online donations on to your pledge sheets as well. Remember to please have children be safe when asking neighbors.
- Click: Sign In (use same name & password as auction/ordering pizza)
- (New users can quickly create an account)
- Click: Jog-a-thon Make A Donation and then Donate Now
- Choose: Donation Type – Family Last Name. Enter donation amount.
- Choose: Payment Method, Pay & Print 100% tax deductible receipt. You will also receive an email receipt.
VOLUNTEER: We can not run this event without your help!
More information coming next week! Help count laps, set-up, clean-up, slice oranges & earn hours toward next year.
FIESTA WEAR: The Cinco de Mayo Jog-a-thon is free dress day. We challenge runners to dress for a Mexican Fiesta! Wear sombreros, serapes or in the colors of the Mexican Flag…just be sure the runner can run!
PRIZES: (Runners must turn in a pledge sheet to qualify for prizes!)
- Turn in a pledge form receive neon Maracas (2 per runner)
- Most Laps – $50 West Seattle Runner gift certificate (top boy & girl)
- Most Money Collected – $25 Target gift card
- Top Runners In Each Class – Mexican Fiesta Party
- Best Fiesta Outfits – Fiesta Party Invites