Now enrolling, Pre-School thru 8th grade!
- Sunday, Jan 26th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Open House – Tour our school and get to know our community!
- Sunday, Jan 26th 11:00 am Catholic Schools Week Mass – OLG students wear full uniform, then check in with their classroom teacher at Open House receive free dress on Monday, Jan 27th.
- Monday, Jan 27th Parent/Volunteer Appreciation Day
- Tuesday, Jan 28th Day of Giving & Staff Appreciation
- Wednesday, Jan 29th 7:00 pm Winter Concert in the church
- Thursday, Jan 30th Special Persons’ Day & All-School Mass – Students wear full uniform. Details for your Special Person below.
- Friday, Jan 31st Student Appreciation Day – Pajama/OLG Spirit Day
What families can do to help during Catholic Schools Week:
- Assist your child in inviting a Special Person on Thursday, Jan 30th. Notify your teacher as soon as possible if you would like us to find a volunteer to accompany your child.
- Bring your family to Mass 11:00 am and Open House 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Sunday Jan 26th. Students wear full uniform and check in with your classroom teacher to receive free dress Monday, Jan 27th.
- Encourage new families to attend the Open House Sunday, Jan 26th. Remind any families you refer to write your name on their OLG application and you may qualify for a tuition credit next year! Find out more about our Referral Program.
- Watch for opportunities from your Classroom Rep to earn commitment hours at Open House.
A Note to Special Persons
We are so blessed to have you as a part of our students’ lives. Thank you for joining us. Here are some details concerning Special Persons’ Day.
- Please arrive at 8:30 am Thursday, Jan 30th.
- Parking is available in our gym parking lot and on 34th & 35th Ave SW or surrounding streets. Please leave the church parking lot (south) open for regular Mass attendees.
- Guests will be with students in their classroom and get to see first hand what our students experience every day. Special guests will go to Mass with students at 9:15 am.
- After Mass (approximately 10:30 am), students and special guests will say goodbye.