Now enrolling, Pre-School thru 8th grade!
Virtual Open House Jan 31st, 2021 1:00 pm
Please join us for Our Lady of Guadalupe School Virtual Open House on Sunday, January 31st at 1:00 pm. You will have the opportunity to virtually tour our campus, meet faculty and staff and learn about the amazing opportunities at OLG School. Find out what makes OLG special!
Come back to this web page on Sunday, Jan 31st for the zoom link.
Catholic Schools Week Schedule 2021
Sunday, Jan 31st – Parish Sunday
All-School Mass 10:00 am – live-streaming
Open House Virtual 1:00 pm
Do you know a family who may be Interested in finding out more about OLG? Tell them about our open house! – the zoom link will be available on this web page for prospective families Jan 31st.
Monday, Feb 1st – Parent/Volunteer Appreciation Day
Parents can pick up their Most Valuable Parent care packet on Friday, Jan 29th at their student’s pick up box. Stay tuned to social media and our web site for more love coming your way!
Tuesday, Feb 2nd – Teacher/Staff Appreciation Day
We would love to hear what you love about our fabulous teachers! If you have something to share please fill out this quick form: celebrate teachers! Stay tuned to FaceBook on Tuesday so we can appreciate our teachers throughout the day and continue to share. More virtual opportunities to celebrate our teachers forthcoming – check back!
Wednesday, Feb 3rd – Alumni Appreciation Day
Alumni share OLG memories. Stay tuned to social media on Wednesday, Feb 3rd!
Thursday, Feb 4th – Special Persons’ Day
We will honor the Special Persons in our life safely in 2021. Students, make sure to thank your Special Person and invite them to join our all-school mass at 9:00 am! How to honor your special person
All-School Mass 9:00 am live-streaming
Friday, Feb 5th – Student Appreciation Day
We are working on special ways to honor our students! Pajama day? – for sure! Stay tuned to your teacher’s plans Feb 5th.
What current OLG families can do to help during Catholic Schools Week:
- Attend CSW Mass Sunday, Jan 31st at 10:00 am live-streaming
- Encourage new families to attend the Virtual Open House Sunday, Jan 31st 1:00 pm. Remind families you refer to write your name on their OLG application and you may qualify for a tuition credit next year! Find out more about our Referral Program.
- Let everyone know you support Catholic schools and OLG. Put our “Supporting Catholic School Week” sign in your window , take pictures of your family and share on social media.
- Assist your child in reaching out to a Special Person in their life More details
- Send a thank you to your Special Person to tell them why they are special in your life or your favorite thing about them. Use FaceTime, Zoom, video, text or mail a card…whatever method you prefer.
- Help students invite their special person to attend Mass together on live-stream Thursday, Feb 4th 9:00 am