I love sharing music with people of all ages and I am happy to be here at Our Lady of Guadalupe!
For a snapshot of some of the things we do in Music Class, click HERE!
I bring a wide range of musical experience to the classroom. Some of my current and former musical endeavors are and have been:
- Music Specialist at OLG School since 2010
- Director of OLG 4th/5th Chorus since 2010, Director of OLG Middle School Chorus since 2023!
- Music Director of OLG Parish since 2003
- Music Teacher, Spring Musical Director, and accompanist at Kennedy Catholic High School
- Music Director and accompanist for several theatre companies around Seattle such as Burien Little Theatre, STAGEright Theatre, The Hi-Liners, and Seattle Gilbert and Sullivan Society
- Member or leader of music groups such as The Starry Crowns, The Superchargers, and The Dickens Carolers.
I have a degree in architecture from UW; I also attended Gonzaga University for a year. I love puzzles of all sorts and I love to sail on my 41-foot sailboat, Cadenza. I love to travel and learn history. Favorite places I’ve been: Cuba, Greece, Italy, Spain, France, Hawaii, and Montana (my home state). I am a sun lover, but I stay in Seattle because of all the good people in my community.