On this page, current school families with children attending Seventh Grade, can find all relevant and current information specific to this classroom.
If my 7th grader is absent…
Please follow these steps:
- Email the office staff and the core subject teachers: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Please let us know your child is absent and why (as much as possible).
- At the end of the day, your 7th grader will be emailed a link to the School Day Rundown. This document will answer the question “What work did I miss today?”
- When a students return, please try to arrive at 8:15 so they can check in with each teacher about what they missed. There is a form in Mr. Santos’ class they can use to jot down notes.
If you haven’t already, please set up a fundraising page to collect pledges for our Jog-a-thon. Our school relies heavily on fundraising to maintain programs and facilities, and we need every family to participate!
Please get a good night’s sleep and have a good breakfast these days! Seventh graders will follow this schedule for MAP testing:
- Math: 9/19, 9/21
- Reading: 9/26, 9/27
- Language Usage: 10/2, 10/3
- MAP Make Up: 10/4 – 10/6
Hope to see you at OLG on 9/28 at 6:30!
Meet your Classroom PO Volunteers:
Stay tuned to meet our 2023/2024 Classroom Volunteers! Interested to participate? Find out more HERE!
From your Class’ Homeroom Teacher:
- Mr. Santos’ Daily Notes and Slides: If you are absent or need to review what we did in class today, please check my daily slideshow. Just scroll to the date you need.