Let’s review all needed school supplies:
Click on your student’s grade level to see a full list!
Now let’s review any needed uniform pieces:
(Applicable only to grades Kindergarten through 8th)
- Our uniform exchange will be open on August 23rd during our Ice Cream Social!
- Sweatshirts and fleece vests can be purchased online HERE.
- Need a refresher on the OLG dress code, P.E. attire or more information? Visit our OLG Uniform & Spiritwear page.
What does Full Uniform mean? The formal full dress uniform (blues) for Grades K-8 must be worn with the logo sweatshirt, vest, cardigan sweater or fleece. Formal full dress is required for all-school masses for grades K-8 and special events. More details can be found here.
Make sure to mark your calendars with some key dates:
Click to expand each section and learn more!
Early Learning Center Families (Preschool & Pre-K):
Grades K through 8 Families:
Student Drop Off Information:
Student Pick Up Information:
For more details about drop off and pick up times, locations and procedures, as well as many other useful information, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Take note of any additional paperwork to have ready:
These forms are required to be submitted prior to the first day of school. A complete list is also available on the Parent Resources Hub of our web site.
- Certificate of Immunizations (CIS): Immunization records must be up-to-date by the first day of school. The Washington Immunization site makes it easy to auto-fill information on the form. Just don’t forget to sign! More information can be found on the WA DOH page.
- Earthquake / Disaster Comfort Kit Supplies: All students are required to have an emergency comfort kit.
- Health Forms: All new families and returning families (who may have updates) must complete:
- Authorization to Administer Medication Form (Optional): In case your child requires to have any medication to be administered at school. Please note that it must be signed by a physician
- Make sure to review also any remaining paperwork to complete in SchoolAdmin.
Other key information for all new school families to review:
- SchoolAdmin is the school’s platform for tuition payments and enrollment.
- Learn more about tuition payments on our Tuition & Tuition Assistance page.
- Review our before or after school care options at our EDC (K-8 students) and WrapAround Care (ELC students) pages.
- Get familiar with our school’s requirements on Family Volunteering Hours and complete our Volunteering Preferences Survey
- Get to know our Parent Org. PO meetings are generally the 2nd Tuesday of each month. All parents are part of the PO and welcome to attend meetings.
- School Commission meetings are the 1st Wednesday of the month.
- Keep an eye on all upcoming events at our OLG Events page
- Learn about the OLG Annual School Fund all the ways you can help our school at our OLG Support page.
Please visit our OLG FAQ Page for a complete list of frequently asked questions!