Hello Parents! You are the primary educator of your child, and we believe it takes knowledge to partner well.
Looking for enrichment in your own faith? Check out the Seattle Archdiocese Faith Formation page.
Below are frequently asked-for documents to help you be informed!
- Remote / Continuous Learning Plan – March 2020
- Update (May 2020): Family Letter on Assessment & Grading Practices in COVID times
- General (for all families)
- 2019-2020 Yearbook – online ordering closed. Yearbooks will be available for on-site purchase via cash/check June 18th. $35
- Re-Enrolling Family Registration Packet 2020-2021
- Confirmation of Parishioner Status 2020-2021 (This form is necessary to complete each year for the in-parish tuition rate for incoming K-8. Complete forms go to the Parish Office (Email here, or drop off Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30, or mail slot 24×7).
- Certificate of Immunizations (CIS)
- Back to School 2020: School supply Drop off and First Day
- Registration Policy 2020-2021
- Earthquake/Disaster Comfort Kit
- (optional) Medical Authorization Form (for medication administered at school)
- 2019-2020 School Calendar— for event details and updates, subscribe to our online calendar
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Scrip Order Form – Turn-in on the first Friday of every month… or sign-up for online ordering
- Order information for OLG Uniform Sweatshirt / Vest & OLG Spirit Wear
- OLG VISION 2018
- Early Learning Center (ELC)
- Grades K-8