Hello Parents! You are the primary educator of your child, and we believe it takes knowledge to partner well.
Looking for enrichment in your own faith? Check out the Seattle Archdiocese Faith Formation page.
Below are frequently asked-for documents to help you be informed!
- General (for all families)
- K-8 School Supply List 2019-2020 – Bring supplies to school supply drop off Aug 28th 5:30pm
- Pre-K/Preschool School Supply List 2019-2020 – Bring supplies to school supply drop off Aug 28th 5:30pm
- Certificate of Immunizations (CIS)
- Earthquake/Disaster Comfort Kit
- (optional) Medical Authorization Form (for medication administered at school)
- Confirmation of Parishioner Status for In-Parish Tuition Rate (This form is necessary for the in-parish tuition rate for incoming K-8. Bring the completed form to the Parish Office (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-4:00pm, Friday 8:30am-3:00pm).
- 2019-2020 Registration Policy
- 2019-2020 School Calendar— for event details and updates, subscribe to our online calendar
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Scrip Order Form – Turn-in on the first Friday of every month… or sign-up for online ordering
- OLG Sweatshirt / Vest Order Form. (Full uniform policy in the Family Handbook page 23)
- OLG Spirit Wear Order Form – Orders are placed twice a year (Fall and Spring). Check newsletter for upcoming spirit wear order opportunities.
- OLG VISION 2018
- Early Learning Center (ELC)
- Grades K-8